Improving Australian Workplaces with Commercial Office Fit-outs
First impressions count in business. When creating an office space for your customers that reflects your brand, you need a highly experienced team of project managers and specialist furniture handlers to help you achieve your goals and supply standards. With Snapes, you have a service to customers that manages all your logistical needs from the beginning to end of the supply chain for commercial office fit-outs. We are available to transport tiles, carpet, wall partitions, joinery and benchtops for kitchens and bathrooms, appliances, workstations, lounge seating, storage cupboards, filing cabinets, lockers, pots and planters, reception counters, and much more.
We understand the importance of décor and design for office fit-outs and have effectively worked alongside many high-end workstation manufacturers, suppliers and office fit-out specialists across Australia. We take pride in our work and look after your products while giving your customers a positive impression.
How Our Office Fit-outs Will Reflect Your Brand
Snapes are office fit-out specialists with years of experience assisting at workplace construction and refurbishment stages. Let our team take care of the practical details at your commercial office fit-out developments by:
- Liaising directly with suppliers and contractors
- Maintaining adequate public liability insurance required by builders
- Presenting necessary documents and induction licences required for construction sites
- Container receiving, product consolidation, storage and staging prior to delivery
- Unpacking, assembling and placing products according to architectural layout plans
- Delivering during or after normal business hours via:
- Loading dock
- Goods lift or materials lift
Do you need commercial furniture, fixtures, joinery or lighting delivered to site? Are you looking for high quality office fit-out specialists in staging, delivery and placement? Contact Snapes Project Logistics today on 1800 999 102 or to discuss your specific requirements.