Careers at Snapes Project Logistics
Snapes Project Logistics is committed to continually expand and evolve with other leaders in this rapidly growing and ever-changing logistics market. We believe this is achieved through team fit and a focus on systems, technological innovations, creative solutions, and a dedication to outstanding customer service. Our organisation is responsible for creating logistical service solutions that benefit our clients needing personalised freight management, third party logistics, interstate transport, project management, turnkey deliveries, and much more.
We are seeking to fill several positions in both field and office roles. Heavy lifting is required for some positions. Please see vacant positions below.
- Customer Service Administrators – High level of customer service and previous project management experience preferred.
- Business Development Executives – Strong sales, relationship selling and project management backgrounds. Involves some interstate travel.
- Fleet Controllers – Strong background in scheduling and project management. Supervisory and team leading experience required.
- HC and MC Drivers – Seeking HC and MC drivers for local runs and interstate trips. Removals experience advantageous.
- Casual Labourers – Labourers required for casual shifts, special projects and peak periods. Removals experience advantageous.
- Subcontractor Drivers – Subcontractor owner-drivers required for local and regional deliveries covering both palletised freight and loose furniture.
Enquiries to be emailed to